Practicing psychologist, existential consultant with 7 years of private practice experience. Full member of the Ukrainian Association of Existential Counseling. One of the co-founders of the psychological club “Presence”. ⓕ Author and leader of small therapeutic groups with elements of film therapy and bibliotherapy. Coordinator of the Kharkov site of the International School of Existential Counseling MIEK.
A significant part of my clients are young people who experience difficulties in finding themselves, their vocation, a place in life, a companion along the way.
Working with problems:
– Feeling of emptiness and meaninglessness of life;
– Existential crises (age, professional, family, etc.);
– Experience of loneliness, break, loss;
– Difficulties in parent-child relationships;
– Interpersonal problems (conflicts, jealousy, resentment, alienation, etc.);
– Volitional disorders (apathy, boredom, laziness).